In addition to editors, the wiki is also responsibly maintained by our Wiki Staff. The Administration consists of Bureaucrats, Administrators, and Rollbacks. With an Administration, we can ensure the wiki is maintained with the protections pessary to ensure it is free from vandalism while continuing to devote some time and energy to this wiki.
Administrators (or Admins) can:
- Delete and and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Lock (protecting) a page so it cannot be renamed or edited by anyone without any without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Block IP addresses or user names from editin along with a quick "rollback" of undesirable edits that are not made in good faith.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Bureaucrats are can:
- Manage User Rights such as promoting and demoting other users into bureaucrats, administrators, chat moderators, and rollback on their own wiki. However, bureaucrats can only be demoted by the Staff or by one's self.
- Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits.
- Do a quick "rollback" of undesirable edits that are not made in good faith.
Who is our Staff?
As of February 23, 2018, the current admin of this wiki is operated by DLR Nexus as part of an adoption conducted by Wikia. William Nekton (no relation to the fictional character of the same name from the series) is the Founder of this wiki, and due to the adoption process, the user is no longer an admin.
|DLR Nexus||Bureaucrat, Admin||Mostly Active|
|Geek fan||Content Manager, Rollback||Semi-Active|
How can I become a Staff Member?
We're currently open for Staff Members at this time, especially due to the lack of Staff members who can keep up with keeping this wiki in shape.
While we currently do not have an nomination process through a panel, you're more than welcome to talk to DLR Nexus about considering a role. Just leave a message with the subject "Request for [Staff role]" and give us your traits and a record of your contributions on this wiki. Please note that you must have some experience in editing at this wiki before becoming a Wiki Staff Member. Remember, requesting for a Staff role at this wiki DOES NOT mean you'll be automatically qualified for a staff role at this wiki.