This article or section is a stub. You can help the The Deep Wiki by expanding it!
Release and Broadcast
Merchandise and other media
- Main article: The Deep (Music from the Animated Series)
On September 26, 2017, a Soundtrack album of The Deep animated series was released. Performed by Nerida Tyson-Chew, the soundtrack album consisted music from Seasons 1 and 2 of the Animated Series. It was nominated a AACTA Award for Best Musical Score in Television in 2016.
Books and Novels
In May 2018, Bloomsbury UK signed a deal to produce books related to the Animated series. The books consists of two novels, an Guide Book, and an activity book. They were only sold in the United Kingdom, however, it's novels are sold internationally as eBooks via the Kindle Store. The books produced by Bloomsbury are:
- The Deep: The Official Handbook
- The Deep: Sticker Activity Book
- The Deep: Dragon Rider
- The Deep: Selkie Warrior
- Main article: The Deep 4D: Mystery of the Ancient Amulet
A partnership between Tehnicolor and SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment also launched The Deep 4D: Mystery of the Ancient Amulet in May 2018. The 12-minute short movie premiered at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia, the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, Texas, and the Orlando holiday Inn Resort.
- This was the last animated series to be produced by Nerd Corps Entertainment as the company was acquired by DHX Media in December 2014. Since then, the animation of the series is co-produced by DHX's Vancouver Studio alongside with Technicolor Animation. This means that the series has been co-produced under the DHX Name.
- It was also Nerd Corp's only international co-production since the series was also made in Australia.